• Spacious eat-in gourmet kitchen
• Open plan main floor- Great entertaining space around the kitchen
• Beautiful multi level sunroom with windows from floor to ceiling
• Private deck
• Pristine back yard
• Fantastic finished basement, lots of hidden storage
• Great light throughout the house
• Close to schools and down town Maplewood
• Private Master bedroom on its own floor
• Four floors of living space!
Dear Future 24 Madison Ave Homeowners,
Welcome to our beautiful home! We fell in love, for so many reasons, with this home 8 years ago. It has been the perfect place for us to raise our three boys and truly enjoy our time in Maplewood. We loved walking to school and to town for treats. Playing in the yard and riding bikes. We have grown to love our wonderful neighbors and amazing community.
We have enjoyed great times entertaining in our new kitchen and sunroom. We love to cook and the kitchen has plenty of counter space for prepping and dining. We have had many great BBQs on the beautiful, new, private deck. It is a wonderful place to sit and relax, for a morning coffee or an evening cocktail!
The unique sunroom area was the space for many parties. It’s also a great area for plants and a useful mudroom. The boys loved our spacious basement. It has so much storage space and is a great place for kids, big and small, to hang out. The private third floor suite is so comfortable and relaxing. We loved that our home had three full baths. We always had lots of visitors!
We are so sad to leave our lovely home. If not for a work based relocation, it would have been forever. We wish the future owners many years of happiness here.
The Current 24 Madison Ave Homeowners
Distance To Train