• This home is next to a wonderful park with tennis, ball field and a terrific playground – only a 1 minute walk away!
• Walking distance to both South Orange and Maplewood villages
• Quick 12 walk to SO train station, and 30 minute ride to NY Penn
• Quick walk to the coffee shop and bakery on Ridgewood
• Brand new kitchen, open to sunny living/family room
• Desirable school district & lots of preschools to choose from
• Gorgeous Master Bedroom Suite with 3 closets, private bath & vaulted ceilings
• Amazing deck to dine on, with wooded view
• Watch the wildlife wandering in the back wooded area
• Basement bedroom has private entrance and is quiet – perfect for in-laws/au pair/guests/grown kids.
Dear Future 294 Walton Ave Homeowners,
We love this house! We updated everything for you, including the complete kitchen renovation. If we didn’t have a job situation change, we would never leave this house. It’s cozy, in a great neighborhood. We’re next to a lovely park and we can walk everywhere we need to go. The home is very private, due to its location next to town property (South Orange owns the land along the driveway and beyond the rear property line). We walk to South Orange train station in 12 minutes and Maplewood Village in about 16 minutes.
The neighborhood is safe and the neighbors take care of each other. I work in NYC, and after my 12 minute walk to the station, the train is a 30 minute ride to Penn Station.
The Current 294 Walton Ave Homeowners
Walk To Town