This Modern Farmhouse style Colonial on Cul-de-sac with deep backyard, near Golf Course, has been freshly painted and has newly refinished hardwood floors. Updated Eat-in Kitchen with new countertops+backsplash! You will fall in love with this charming Maplewood home, one house off the Maplewood Country Club golf course. Enjoy the dead-end street by biking or playing basketball with no traffic. This home has a newer roof, newer exterior paint, brand new interior paint throughout, newly refinished walnut hardwood floors, new overhead lighting and a sweet front porch + rear porch or mudroom. The deep backyard, with new cedar fence along western side, gives lots of play space and gardening potential.
Schools : Tuscan Elementary, Maplewood Middle, Columbia High School
- Modern Farmhouse style thoughout with designer paint colors
- New interior paint and Newly refinished Hardwood Floors in Walnut stain
- New overhead lighting throughout the house
- Large Eat-in kitchen with pantry wall and new flooring
- Gorgeous new quartz countertops and subway tile backsplash
- Charming front porch, as well as Rear porch or mudroom for all you “stuff”
- Private Dead-End street
- Close to Golf course
- 15 minute stroll into Maplewood Village with coffee shops, restaurants, movies, retail and a grocery store.
- Convenient access to major highways, Trader Joe’s, Target, Whole Foods and more
- Deep backyard with tons of space to play and garden
Dear Future 9 Milton St Homeowner,
My parents purchased this house in 1960 for themselves and their two young children. It was our home, filled with a lifetime of love and memories. Holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations and the daily celebrations small and large all took place within its walls.
The quiet cul-de- sac adjacent to the Maplewood golf course, part of a friendly neighborhood is a great, safe place for children. The deep backyard offers space to relax and garden.
Maplewood village is a short walk away with its many restaurants, shops, fine public library, and public park. You can walk to the train; putting mid-town Manhattan 30 minutes away.
The home has many updates with fresh painting, new kitchen flooring and countertops, refinished hardwood floors throughout and new lighting.
This home has been treated with love and care and now it is waiting for you to fill it with your memories.
The Current 9 Mitlon St Homeowner
Distance to Train: