FAMILY REUNION 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
Every time we gather as a “family”, I am struck by the undeniable SAMENESS of the Keller Williams associates – we are all equally excited, expectant to LEARN, to GROW and to be INSPIRED. We are all the same in our desire to connect and to meet each other. The more time that goes by, we look forward more and more to friendly faces and kindred spirits. And we are ALL the same in our desire to hear our leaders vision and be reignited with fresh energy for the season ahead. HOWEVER, isn’t it fascinating how we all leave uniquely changed? We all go home and implement things differently and not at all the same. This year did NOT disappoint; here are some highlights from my time in Las Vegas, 2017:
- Gary Keller’s QUANTUM LEAP “self talk” that applied to everyone in the room, and reminded us that we have to work harder on ourselves than on anything else. This company isn’t about making sales people – it is about growing the most incredible leaders (who happen to sell houses) and equipping us to change the world, each with our own unique mission, vision, beliefs and values.
- Ben Kinney’s story of how extreme poverty and difficulties can lead to amazing purpose, drive and success. Google the man and be floored by his meteoric success within the real estate and technology industries.
- Gene River’s TEAM BUILDING break out session taught was how to build to a 4th level, which our team has far surpassed and yet it still clarified and inspired a new vision in me about how our team can improve. It can improve for the sake of our clients, for the sake of my dedicated team members and for our special community. (Reminder – don’t EVER think “I’m bigger/better/beyond that class” – we always have something to learn, when we keep an open and willing-to-grow mind.)
- Mo Anderson’s session on “Standards of Leadership”. Period. She is the greatest leader of our company, so being on her panel, speaking into the lives of the associates in KW was the biggest honor of my career, to date. Simply being backstage and on stage with her for that hour taught me more than I have learned in many years of my life. Humility, honesty, loyalty, doing the right thing for those you serve/lead/partner with and fiercely loving your family and husband are just the tip of it.
- Teaching “Care Serve Give” for the KW Family and watching the light bulbs go off – helping inspire people to find their higher purpose in business is the greatest honor that I could experience and I hope to do it for thousands more people in the months and years to come. Together we can be an army of servant-hearted, community-focused and generosity-based business owners that make difference to the communities we serve, and the world.
- Launching “Closing for a Cause” as a free tool for every associate to use, which will help them be generous in their businesses and align their brand with generosity – this is where we get to change the world and “Give a Million” together!
- Eating great food with my beautiful team and getting to spend quality “roomie” time with my Director of Sales Carrie Schwartz.
- And, the Inspirational Morning with Mo, Kellie and the Vegas Gospel Choir. I would fly around the world just to witness that session and see how precious our KW Family is to Mo. Her generosity has inspired me on so many levels.
- And lastly, seeing all the KW people I adore who are #WorldChangers and living out #CareServeGive. You know who you are. Love. xo