When you sell a home in NJ with Vanessa, here’s what you can expect :
We will give you assistance preparing your home for sale. We are passionate about interior design and can help you “show” your house at its very best. Along with our staging team, we will have your home in “magazine” quality showing shape. We provide a marketing plan tailored specifically for your property. You will know exactly what, where and when advertisting regarding your home will take place and how we will go about getting your house SOLD; you can expect a weekly marketing report and feedback reports.
The goal is to get you top dollar for your home, through:
- competitive pricing
- technology-driven marketing
- strategic networking
We promise you will be kept informed about your property and its place in the current market … communication is key.
Here’s what else Vanessa Pollock & the team of Associates will provide:
- Competitive Market Analysis: CMAs determine the appropriate market value of your property.
- Maximum exposure: Advertise your property through listing services available to all real estate licensee members; open houses and property tours; advertising; and signage and flyers.
- Pre-qualification: Pre-qualification of prospective buyers ensures your sale will close and prevents you from wasting time with unqualified prospects.
- Financing Assistance: Provide resources your prospective buyer needs to commit to a sale, including lender referrals, financing types (FHA, conventional, VA).
- One point of contact: Your Agent handles all phone calls, inquiries, appointments, showings, and negotiations.
- Objectivity: A key advantage in presenting offers and counter-offers, which offsets the emotional – and taxing – aspect of negotiation and decision-making.
- A real estate contract: Your Sanctuary agent provides proper preparation of the Real Estate Contract and Receipt for Deposit of escrow money.
- Manage transaction services: Vanessa helps you coordinate inspections, appraisals, insurance, and all other must-do’s in order to get your home in tip-top shape for the market.
Why should you sell your house with Vanessa Pollock & the team of Associates?
We’re happy to share the reasons we believe we should be your top choice for a real estate partner. Apart from being down-right passionate about real estate, we offer:
1. KNOWLEDGE Our Associates all call the Maplewood/South Orange area home, so we have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in real estate throughout the area, and beyond.
2. DRIVE We go to work right away. New listings are immediately publicized within our offices. Within hours, new listings are uploaded to the Internet, broadcast via email to REALTORS and our personal contacts.
3. EXPERIENCE We share your goal of achieving maximum possible price, and selling quickly and efficiently. We leverage their expertise in our area, along with access to the largest database of prices and sales information available to formulate the most accurate pricing.
4. REPUTATION Our agents enjoy a solid reputation of integrity and high standards.
5. A UNIQUE PHILOSOPHY Vanessa Pollock & the team of Associates believe a home is much more than bricks and mortar. As we see it, a home is a sanctuary. In fact, we’re so committed to the concept that we decided to focus our team on it. We provide a “sanctuary” for our clients; an environment in which they feel welcome, secure and well-informed.
6. EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING We have an in-house Marketing Coordinator ready to start selling your home. They’re eager to develop customized, effective and creative plans for you.
7. CONTINUAL FEEDBACK We understand that sellers value feedback. We’ll provide you with feedback reports regularly, to let you know how other agents and buyers are responding to your home.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE. We know service does not end when you close on your home. Relationships are what we are about and we want to continue ours with you. We’re never more than a phone call or email away if you should need our assistance.