We could not possibly be able to recommend Vanessa Pollock and her group high enough in our estimation, on a scale from 1 to 10, they blew it out of the park-the scale was broken. Facts: Our house went on the market on a Monday night with the broker open house happening thatThursday. Thursday night, we received our first offer at well over asking. Vanessa quickly contacted all of the agents that had buyers that expressed interest to give final and best by 3pm Friday. We showed up at the office at 4pm, reviewed the3 additional bids that were also all over asking, and ended up in contract with the first bidder very soon after. Ultimately, from the date of listing to closing-57 days! All I can say is listen to every single thing her team says to do (from the second they walk into the house to evaluate), then do it and you will not be sorry. You will have the smoothest, stress-free and lucrative house selling experience of a lifetime. (PS, when they ask if you have any open permits, don’t let your husband blithely answer no without checking with the town first, we’re still meeting with the marriage counselor on that one.)” – Seller, Eileen P. from 4 Walnut Court, South Orange
We will give you assistance preparing your home for sale. We are passionate about interior design and partner with a top Stager in the area so that we can help you “show” your house at its very best. Along with our staging team, we will have your home in “magazine” quality showing shape, so that the Buyer’s experience of your home will be on par with any high-end on-line shopping experience. We provide a marketing plan tailored specifically for your property that is high-tech, although our service remain high-touch. You will know exactly what, where and when advertisting regarding your home will take place and how we will go about getting your house SOLD; you can expect a weekly marketing update and feedback reports.
The goal is to get you top dollar for your home, through:
We promise you will be kept informed about your property and its place in the current market … communication is key.
Here’s what else the Vanessa Pollock team will provide:
Why should you sell your house with the Vanessa Pollock team?
We’re happy to share the reasons we believe we should be your top choice for a real estate partner. Apart from being down-right passionate about real estate, we offer:
1. KNOWLEDGE Our Agents all call the Maplewood/South Orange area home, so we have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in real estate throughout the area, and beyond.
2. DRIVE We go to work right away. New listings are immediately publicized within our offices. Within hours, new listings are uploaded to the Internet, broadcast via email to REALTORS and our personal contacts.
3. EXPERIENCE We share your goal of achieving maximum possible price, and selling quickly and efficiently. We leverage their expertise in our area, along with access to the largest database of prices and sales information available to formulate the most accurate pricing.
4. REPUTATION Our agents enjoy a solid reputation of integrity and high standards.
5. A UNIQUE PHILOSOPHY Vanessa Pollock & the whole team believe a home is much more than bricks and mortar. As we see it, a home is a sanctuary. In fact, we’re so committed to the concept that we decided to focus our team on it. We provide a “sanctuary” for our clients; an environment in which they feel welcome, secure and well-informed.
6. EXCEPTIONAL MARKETING We have an in-house Marketing Manager ready to start selling your home. He is eager to develop customized, effective and creative plans for you.
7. CONTINUAL FEEDBACK We understand that sellers value feedback. We’ll provide you with feedback reports regularly, to let you know how other agents and buyers are responding to your home.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE. We know service does not end when you close on your home. Relationships are what we are about and we want to continue ours with you. We’re never more than a phone call or email away if you should need our assistance.