Join us on December 7th at 7pm. The event will take place in the Parlor Room of The Woodland, located at 60 Woodland Road, Maplewood, NJ.
- This event is free to the public.
- You will hear from our Panel of Experts, as well as be able to ask your questions:
- The townships outlook via a Q & A – (Mayor Vic DeLuca/Maplewood Township) (South Orange Mayor/Sheena Collum was invited but due to previous engagement is not available)
- A tax appeal expert – Craig Smith
- A mortgage lender – Justin Messing from Eagle Mortgage to discuss refinance options
- An energy audit company – Divine Energy Solutions is confirmed to discuss options to lower monthly utilities in order to afford a tax increase
- The reassessment process – we invited Jason Cohen from Appraisal Systems Incorporated – but is unfortunately their entire team is overbooked due to the reassessment.
- The Vanessa Pollock Realty Team and our stager to discuss preparing a home for sale, should none of these other options allow a homeowner to stay in the home.
- Reservations are NOT required, but we expect a full house. Please feel free to arrive early to grab your seat. Looking forward to seeing you there!